Thursday 5 October 2017

Challenge #13 Happy Birthday

Good Morning Everyone and Welcome to the New Challenge here at Daisy Chain Challenges

Thank you to everyone who entered our In The Pink challenge  We loved visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.  

We have Pleasure in announcing the Winner and Top 3 places

The Winner is .........

#18 Wishcraft 
The Top 3 in Entry Number Order as chosen by the DT are

#10 Marja
#23 Deanne

Congratulations to you all.  Please take your Winner/Top 3 Badge to display on your blog.

Now onto this months challenge and the Theme for this month is
Happy Birthday

We are being sponsored for this challenge by Di's Digi Stamps


I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


The prize for the lucky winner is a $12 Gift Certificate for the Store

Here are some fabulous inspirational projects from the DT 

Carol



Fabulous Projects Everyone Thank You!

Now it's over to you.  Please link up your entry using Inlinkz below.

You have until 31st of October to enter.

Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    thank you for choosing my card into your Top 3
    Ans xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete